This is a challenging job in which you will be responsible for German acquisitions. This role is a great opportunity for developing strong marketing and sales skills, which are very valuable assets in your career. You will be part of a young, dynamic team within a fast paced, commercial environment. The company is looking for sales-minded, driven and self-confident applicants with a high energy level and willing to develop themselves further and grow.
- (Online) market research
- Business development through many outbound calls (50-80/day)
- Get new leads in
- Convince, negotiate and build up strong relationships with top decision makers
- Build up a business network and connections
- Project management
- Some travel is required
- Coordinative tasks
- Ability to come up with quick solutions and new ideas for business executives
- Native German and working knowledge of English
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Marketing & sales mindedness
- An ability to work with targets and deadlines
- Keen interest to learn about the current affairs and trends in various industries
- Good social skills and team spirit
- Business education and 0-2 years of work experience (preferably from telesales)
- Good at multi-tasking and coordination skills
- Stress resistant
- Get to work with a unique business concept and influence to your own earning level.
- Be part of the culture where we enjoy having time together and work together towards our targets.
- You will receive a thorough sales training in the international B2B Sales Academy as well as continuous coaching and support in your daily work.
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities.