Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With nearly 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 152,000 employees in 67 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Job location(s): Italy (IT), Spain (ES)
You are responsible for building customer relationships and insight with the more complex customers. Your commercial accountability includes both reaching margin & volume targets and establishing growth through innovation. In order to do so you are deploying marketing tools such as customer account plans & segmentation, delivering value propositions, and gaining industry knowledge and translating this back into the wider commercial organization. Your responsibility starts at pre contracting phase and ends with payment of the invoice.
DEEP CUSTOMER INSIGTH & RELATIONSHIP
- You build insight & intimate relationship through customer visits.
- You integrate insight in visit reports, customer account plan, CRM system and feed commercial organization with relevant information.
- You identify demand and integrate knowledge in specific region and/or market.
ACHIEVING COMMERCIAL GROWTH TARGETS
- You create a plan for continuous growth and set budget together with the Team Lead Key Accounts
- You work to achieve margin and volume targets.
- You plan and execute innovation based growth.
SALES EXECUTION & CONTRACT EXCELLENCE
- You are accountable for managing all steps in sales effectiveness process. Starting with pre contracting discussion on terms & conditions, negotiate and conclude a sale, contract entry, until execution and payment of the contract. Appropriately involve Sales Support and other support functions during the process.
- You manage credit and counterparty risk management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Fluent in Spanish or Italian
- Strong ability to implement the techniques and tools from sales effectiveness
- Travel in Region 20% - 40%
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years B2B experience in Sales environment
- Very good knowledge of Industrial Starches with focus on paper and corrugating market
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill