As a Sales Representative New Business within Savision, you will be working on qualified leads, positioning and selling a brand new, disruptive solution to prospective clients both direct and through partners. You will also create your own opportunities.
As a Sales Representative New Business, you will be communicating with new leads, opportunities and partners to understand their needs and challenges through a series of discovery questions and a consultative selling approach. You will be in charge of new business acquisition and will work closely with a Sales Engineer to accomplish your goals. You will use your network and work your way up through different levels and departments in the organizations. Once the opportunities are created, you will manage the sales cycle and progress them through the pipeline; generate quotes and bring them to a closing phase. You will be a key source of market feedback for management and R&D.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing new business and managing relationships within your region to build and meet customers' demand for Savision’s solutions
- Creating effective plans on opportunities and bring them to closing
- Forecasting activity & accuracy and recurring monthly revenue achievement
- Identify decision makers in order to progress the sales cycle
- Presenting to C-level executives the value of our Savision solutions and resources
- Work together with Savision partners, Account Managers and Sales Leaders to determine a strategic sales approach
- Expand and maintain the Savision database of prospects
- Pro-actively approach toward your own network, prospective customers and leads to generate new sales opportunities
- Organize and schedule online demos, together with a Sales Engineer
- Attend and present at worldwide industry conferences to develop your expertise and expand your network
- Sales trips to build a pipeline and close deals
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in selling enterprise software – preferably with IT service management and/or monitoring software solutions
- Outbound calling experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (English is mandatory, multiple language skills preferred)
- Passionate, assertive, goal-driven and self-disciplined
- Multi-level- and consultative selling experience
- A wide professional network in IT/Infrastructure management and/or ITSM
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent track record working on B2B new business
- Problem resolving and creative thinking skills
- Excellent track record in managing and closing New Business; a real hunter!
- Experience with Salesforce
Education and Qualifications
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Valid work permit for EU
- Living in the Netherlands
- No 9-5 mentality, willing to work flexible hours
- Willing to travel
Savision is the market leader in service-oriented IT monitoring solutions. The company’s solutions transform infrastructure and application monitoring data into dashboards that automate and unify IT operations with IT service management workflows. Savision allows companies to maximize the value of existing IT management tools in order to optimize IT service delivery, prevent problems, and reduce service downtime.
Over 800 of the world’s most demanding companies, governments, and non-profits have deployed Savision’s solutions to visualize, rationalize, and optimize their IT service delivery workflows.
Savision is privately held and headquartered in the Netherlands, with offices in the United States and Canada. For more information, visit: www.savision.com