Sales Manager - Thema Group
Benelux, home office based NL
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. The LPG division is responsible for instruments like Freezers, Biological Safety Cabinets, CO2 incubators, Water purification, Stirrers, Chillers……but also consumables like plastics for cell culture and pipettes and pipette tips.
- Be responsible for all commercial sales activities in BeNeLux for the Laboratory Products Group through direct and indirect sales channels.
- Direct management of the Commercial Countries Teams.
- Provide strong strategic and operational leadership to ensure profitable growth and meeting AOP objectives.
- Establishes and controls expense budgets for the sales organization.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent essential preferably in life science studies.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Commercial experience in the industry.
- Ability to plan & prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Completer/Finisher with resilience to ensure desirable outcome is always achieved.
- Reflector style – able to learn from mistakes and always wants to achieve best possible performance.
- Fluent English, Dutch / Flemish and French.
Attractive remuneration with fringe benefits like company car and bonus system