REGIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR - Flowserve Nederland
The Regional Business Development Director for Industrial Pumps will act as Leader to drive IPO bookings growth for the region and will report directly to the Regional Director of Business Development responsible for All Products and All Markets.
He/She will have business development responsibility for all industrial pump customers globally with USD 1.3 billion in annual bookings. He/She will work closely with the global sales team for industrial pump customers while partnering with the global sales leadership and cross-functional teams to achieve global objectives for the business.
- Regional responsibility for the prioritization of opportunities, global sourcing strategies, market level pricing and overall sales strategy development which is aligned with the sales team.
- Develop and assess strategies to achieve targeted short-term and long-term business outcomes including Company strategic objectives and financial performance objectives.
- Establish performance targets aligned to growth objectives and manage the successful achievement of these commitments.
- Establish high level contacts with key Flowserve customers and provide overall assistance to the projects sales team to win profitable and strategic business..
- Drive actions that will enable the operation to achieve orders at the market level price while leveraging our relationships with key end users.
- Establish Business Development Team metrics for on time proposals, quality and support of all Industrial Products to Sales, increase Hit-Rate on Run-Rate and project categories, while analyzing and converting abandons into opportunities.
- Understand the regional markets along with the global market and provide direction to the quoting Business Development Team for best solution in manufacturing the product along with maximizing Flowserve Operating Income.
- BSME or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent organizational skills as well as proven leadership experience
- At least 15+ years of experience in industrial pumps, API/ANSI/ISO standards with a heavy emphasis in OE Sales.
- Master level knowledge of the Industrial markets.
Percentage of travel required