Senior Manager Finance Strategy
Take on the challenges of an ever-changing business landscape with your flair for strategy and help clients seize global opportunities. Bring business and technology together and change the way leading global organisations interact with the world. Join Strategy and shape the future of business.
About our client
Our client solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, they drive innovation and shape the world around them. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, they deliver ground- breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
As a Finance Strategy & Transformation Senior Manager you will join the Strategy CFO & Enterprise Value team in developing finance strategies that help clients improve operational execution power and reposition the company for future growth.
This team has capabilities in the areas of Digital Finance, Finance Operating Model and Value Targeting. You will help your clients evaluate the value of leading practices in finance and how to apply these. You will play a central role in working with some of the best global companies in the world, responsible for helping the CFO and his or her business partners address some of the top challenges faced today. Next to that, you will lead opportunity identification and business development within our Finance Strategy practice.
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Econometrics or Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant consulting experience, either from other consulting companies or leading large operational improvement or transformation programs in organizations
- Additional experience from positions such as finance manager, business controller or FP&A manager is a plus
- Experience must include a solid understanding of the finance function, operating mod-els, processes and Finance technologies
- Fluent in Dutch and English