Sales Development Representative - Savision
Savision is expanding its Sales Development Team! The Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) play a critical role in developing the top of the sales funnel. The team’s work focuses on engaging with our users to help them successfully navigate their Savision journey and on generating new business opportunities for our experienced Sales Team.
As an SDR, you will develop and foster a strong technical sales skill set, add immediate and direct value to our revenue growth, and have the opportunity to grow your career (in a variety of directions) at Savision.
Whether you just finished university or have several years of professional experience, we want people that are creative, passionate, and self-disciplined. You need to have that inherent competitive drive to be a top individual performer while collaborating and thriving within a team environment. Most importantly, you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
This role entails communicating with leads, opportunities and partners to understand the end-user needs and challenges. This means you will proactively call leads (cold, warm and hot) to promote/ sell Savision’s solutions and services. Your role is to continually qualify opportunities in the pipeline through a series of discovery questions in order to find the right solution for them.
- Leverage best practices to develop your own strategy for prioritizing inbound interest and appropriate follow-up
- Use Salesforce, social media/news, and prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and craft targeted messaging
- Communicate with a highly technical Savision user community to understand their goals and challenges and effectively articulate our value proposition
- Collaborate with our Sales Team and other internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and constant refinement of best practices
- Consistently over-achieve monthly targets of quality opportunities that result in won business
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects of the organization
- Pro-active outbound calling to identify opportunities
- Schedule technical product demos
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent track record working on B2B new business
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Problem resolving and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Experience with Salesforce
- Passionate, assertive, goal-driven and self-disciplined
- Team player
- Knowledge of the Software Industry
- Language : English is mandatory. And preferable one additional language
Education and Qualifications
- A true hunter, gets the job done!
- Maximum 3 years' experience in Sales Development (preference within the industry)
- Outbound calling experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Valid work permit for EU
- Living in the Netherlands
- No 9-to-5 mentality
Savision is the market leader in service-oriented IT monitoring solutions. The company’s solutions transform infrastructure and application monitoring data into dashboards that automate and unify IT operations with IT service management workflows. Savision allows companies to maximize the value of existing IT management tools in order to optimize IT service delivery, prevent problems, and reduce service downtime.
Over 800 of the world’s most demanding companies, governments, and non-profits have deployed Savision’s solutions to visualize, rationalize, and optimize their IT service delivery workflows.
Savision is privately held and headquartered in the Netherlands, with offices in the United States and Canada. For more information, visit: www.savision.com