Are you passionate about social media and new technologies? Do you think social media will change the way businesses will advertise, communicate, engage, develop products, service clients? Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing and most innovative IT companies in Luxembourg?
We are currently looking for a Sales Executive to join our sales team.
Talkwalker is a rapidly expanding and highly innovative IT company headquartered in Luxembourg. We provide an easy to use and powerful social media monitoring and analytics tool to agencies and companies worldwide.
To further strengthen our sales and business development team, we are looking for a Sales Executive for the English, German or Dutch Speaking Market.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing and international company that has successfully moved from start-up to high growth, with many opportunities for learning and development.
We actively encourage innovation, teamwork and initiative taking, where you will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open, energetic and supportive environment. We are centrally located in the very heart of Luxembourg city.
As a member of the Sales and Business development team, you will:
- Market and sell our Social Media Monitoring and Analytics tool Talkwalker
- Proactively generate sales leads and handle the sales process until client on-boarding
- Setup and coach partnerships in your market
- Nurture clients in order to establish long term relationships and optimize sales potential
- Network and attend relevant conferences and trade shows
- Participate in our overall sales and marketing strategy
We are looking for you:
- You have gained at least a 1-4 years of sales experience in the media monitoring industry, in a communication/PR agency or in a software company
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and open communication culture
- You have a university degree or an equivalent qualification
- You are self-motivated, try things out on your own and simply get things done
- You are fluent in English and German or Dutch, any other language being a strong additional advantage
- A vibrant, young, international environment (12 different nationalities in your team)
- A collaborative workplace with driven individuals
- Growth opportunities