About the Job
- You approach companies by phone to help them see all the advantages of doing business with Infotheek. Even after you’ve signed a deal with a new client, this remains your customer and you make sure to you build your relationship;
- You have freedom of trade, while maintaining margin in accordance with set targets;
- You are responsible for the entire sales process, including quotations and processing your orders;
- You will be guided and supported all through your first weeks and learn on the job about everything related to the products that you sell. You are responsible for selling IT hardware and upselling options;
- Infotheek is one of the strongest and largest IT companies in the Netherlands and we sell all major brands, like Apple, HP, Dell, Samsung and many more;
- If you have the right qualities and ambition, you can grow into the function of Medior / Senior Account Manager, Team Leader and even sales manager.
- A complete benefits package including an excellent bonus scheme, training opportunities, a good pension and group health insurance;
- A positive and healthy working environment in a company that is working hard, but made just as much fun;
What do you bring to the table?
- You are ready for your first or second job, but you’ve (preferably) gained some sales experience.
- You are inquisitive, ambitious and driven;
- You are commercial, proactive, independent, stress resistant;
- Excellent oral and written command of the Dutch language is necessary and a good knowledge of the English language is an advantage.
Interested? Apply directly online! For questions about this job opening, please contact Tiffany Green (071-800 12 18).